SEO – Give your Gym a boost
The fitness industry or, as we like to call it, “The Big Muscle Industry”, is a booming market today. Fitness centers and trainers are earning new clients every day at a very rapid rate. But where do you stand in this market?
Nowadays, gym owners not only need to know the best training practices but also the best SEO techniques. It is very important in today’s world to gain new clients. When people need to find the best gym in their locality, they search the internet.
Why do Gyms need SEO?
Businesses lacking an online presence in today’s world lose most of their customers to their competition. Having a website alone won’t ensure your online presence. You will have to make yourself visible on top search pages as that is where the business happens. So you need to make sure that your website is in the top search results of SERP (Search Engine Result Pages).
That is why SEO for a gym is important. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It helps you reach top search results. SEO for gyms makes it easier for your clients to find you online.
SEO helps you in bringing more organic traffic to your site and improves your visibility online. Online reputation is very important in the internet era for any business to grow. That is why a good SEO rank of your business website is important.
How do we do it?
Some of the most common SEO techniques we use –
- finding relevant keywords – To help people find you, you need to know what they are searching for. We research the most commonly used keywords related to gyms, do competitor research to find out the most common keywords needed in the market. Some keywords that come in handy while doing SEO for gyms are –
- gym near me
- Fitness center near me
- fitness center
- Fitness center membership
- spin classes near me
- gym workout
- fitness classes near me
- muscle and fitness
- nearby gym
- Integrate Gym-related Keywords – Once we have the keywords, we integrate them into informative and value-adding articles for your clients. We do not make the keyword integration feel pushed or overused, ensuring that we maintain the right balance.
- Responsive Website – A good responsive website makes the experience for your clients significantly better. Happy clients are really important for a good SEO Ranking. We make sure your website is user-friendly, easy to access, loads fast, and can be used on any device.
- Consider Customer’s Point Of View – A website is nothing without the right content, we know what your client wants to read and we construct the best possible content for them.
- Building Citations and Links – All the SEO techniques mentioned above are good for your clients, but to get credibility on search engines we need link building and citations.
Citations – A citation is a directory listing your Name, Address, and Phone No. (NAP). There are various directories like yellow pages.
- Link Building – Linking is of two types, Internal Links and Backlinks.
- Backlinks – Backlinks are links to your site on other popular sites. It helps in gaining credibility on Search engines.
- Internal Linking – Internal linking is pitching your articles inside other articles. It helps to make a user stay longer on your site.
What to expect after SEO?
SEO helps in bringing your website to a higher position in SERP. Though most of the marketing techniques are not focused and optimized for the audience they target, this is not the case with SEO. It works for your targeted audience. A higher position on SERP means more traffic, more clients, and more business.